MCR, LLC is committed to using small businesses for our outsourcing needs to the greatest extent possible. We take this commitment seriously because we remember the challenges small businesses face each day. We have been through the growing pains from small to large and are happy to lend a helping hand to others who are on that path.
Are you a:
- Small Business (SB),
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB),
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB),
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Business (HUBZone),
- Historically Black College or University or Minority Institution (HBCU/MI),
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB),
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), or
- Native American Owned Business?
If you think your services may be of use to MCR, we encourage you to share information about your company with us. Do so by completing the company profile form. Once transmitted, your company's information will be reviewed to determine whether there is a fit within our current contract and bid requirements. To help us assess your offering quickly, please identify on the form any specific corporate capabilities within MCR where you think you may be a good fit. A short description of what you have to offer and a link to your website, if available, should be included.
If you would like more information about partnering with MCR, LLC, you may contact our Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO) directly via e-mail at email@example.com.